Sunday, January 18, 2009

Continuation of stuffs that bothers me

Apparently mum decided to have a change this year. No cny cookies. Yes. You read it right. I can hear some of you gasping and arguing "But WHY??!!" already. Well, let's just say she's kinda tired from the bakings all those years. And before some of you start to weep at the corner, the good news is you might get jiaozhi though if you visit this year. Let's just keep our fingers crossed, ok?

I'm writing this because after so many years of having varieties of cny goodies at home to serve to the guests, I'm really not used to the idea of mum not baking. I can't help feeling a bit "bare" without those goodies stacking up prettily on the table and counter. Not to mention not to be able to eat them. =( Well, I'm in no position to argue though since I'm not the one making them. Good thing mum's jiaozhis are rather good too. And less fattening. There. Jiaozhi 1. Cookies 0.

Meanwhile, it's only the 1st week of school and I'm already immensely stressed. Not with schoolwork (though it's inevitable to happen soon), but by the same person which has been stressing me to my limit before. I should have just been firm enough to say no and rejected him/her that time. Whatever possessed me to agree to it at the first place. I brought the endless hours of slugging my butt of in front of the lappie all upon myself. No wonder the humugous fugly pimple still won't go away after so many days. *headtables headtables*

Don't know what else to say.

*continues to headtable.*. Bam Bam BAM!!

No comments: