Friday, February 6, 2009

Tell me how to survive this...

Schedule for week 6 (16th-20th feb):

Monday- Food Festival judging at Bukit Timah campus (whole day gone)
Tuesday-group meeting
Wednesday- Productions rehearsal (whole day gone, probably have to spend the night in there)
Thursday - Food Festival games day (whole day), Productions show (night gone)
Friday- 20% Material Technology mid-term (which i havn't touched a single thing), Productions show (2nd night gone), and a stupid alumni poster to submit

Note: 1. All the above excludes the usual lessons to attend, project and tutorial works to do,
acapella practice for production, and other normal CCA's to attend.
2. Week 5 is full of shits like CCA's (Food Festival, acapella practice, Photocomm,) and 4
weeks worth of schoolwork to catch up

Tell me how to survive this without resorting to being the baddie and push away some of the works to others. I still say Hiro Nakamura's my best solution but let's be real for now. Maybe I should skip another 2 weeks of school?

Sorry people but it's time to unleash the mean bitch in me....

No comments: