Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Babi Busuk Who Turns 19 Today.


You are the most irritating girl ever.

You would just ignore me no matter how hard I try to get your attention. Which is why you would find me so annoying at times too. You've no idea how deep I have to rake my brain to come up with new ideas to err..."attract your attention.


Whenever I tell you that I love you, you would reply "I hate you" back with a straight face without any hesitation. Sad~~ The only times when you would reply "I love you" back is to stop me from pestering you for not saying "I love you" to me. And that is even sadder! =(

You would call me "Xin ah!" as if I'm your maid or something, without any disregard that I am 3 years older than you and nearly 10cm taller. But whenever you call me "Er-jie", that is when I should be scared..Really scared. Because that could only mean you needed a favor from me.



Despite ignoring me, giving me the cold shoulders, kicking me out of the bed, and treating me like shit all the time, I still hang around you like a sorry lappy dog without any means. Why would I do that? I guess there's where your charm lies.
You are the one who understand me so well that we can literally have an entire conversation
in gibberish and still understand each other.



You are the one who would entertain my crazy antiques at times and fool around with me even in the middle of the night.

You are the one who I can share my obssesions with. Be it anime, J-drama, K-pop, or food!


You are the one who I can "trash" around without feeling too guilty when I'm bored. Hehe.



You are the one who I love hugging the most- my favourite plushie in the world!


You are the coolest 4-D girl in the entire planet.



And most importantly, you are my one and only 妹妹.


I've always said that you were born for me to play(like a toy). But what I really mean is you are born for me to shower love upon on. =)
Happy 19th Birthday, Yuek.
Stay healthy and stay tiny always. So that I can continue to "play" with you. Hehe. =D


p/s: I have to dig out old ugly pics of me just for you. What a big sacrifice!

No comments: