Friday, November 27, 2009

Edit: Oh great. You just have to rub it in my face don't you? What satisfaction are yu getting from there? What shit do I care about it? Why tell me at all? WHYYYYYYYY? What the fuck seriously. Can't I even have a whole week of nice mood without you ruining it? Who the hell do you think you are? To talk to me like that. Great just great don't you? Yeah, here's what I've to say to you. F*** OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irony. Toy me again and I might just burst. BOOOOOOMMM!!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this. But for the first time in a long while, I seriously feel like flying back straight to Malaysia right now. Where the comfort of my bed, mum's cooking, mahjong set, yuek and MUM is awaiting...

Why do you always have to make it so much harder??? I don't even know what you expect from me. Yes. This question is being directed to the higher upper being above who happens to shoot arrows as a part time hobby.

Leave me alone.

No comments: