Tuesday, December 15, 2009

S.E.O.U.L

If only I've seen this video earlier.


I would've walked around the city on my own.

Taking random snapshots of the city.


Cycling through the park overlooking Han River. Eye candies at the side will be a plus.





Plugging my music on and dancing under the bridge in the middle of the night.


Or find an open rooftop building overlooking the horizon, pretending the sky to be my stage, and twirling all my forgotten ballet steps on it.




And look out for a mascot with an overturned head on the street.


For he might just romance me with a scene like this.


And reveals himself to be the cute wangja that could only exist on tv screens.

Ok. Maybe not the wangja part.

But what I would love to do the most is this.


Nothing beats the feeling of being at high altitude, feeling the breeze on your face, overlooking the rest of the world below, and yelling out all your worries away.

Awesome!

Seoul is definitely infinitely yours that way.

No comments: