Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's tiring and it's frustrating. The difference between ideal and reality.

Everything's blurring into a mash of marred grey. I can't see clearly anymore.

My eyes hurt. My ears hurt. My throat hurts.

I don't know where I am now. Except that I know clearly where I really am.

See? That's the confusion I'm talking about.

It's ironic how my voice doesn't blend in with others when we sing together. The me who received vocal trainings for years in choir singing.

My lappie decided to work again and I'm thankful for that. But I'm still very behind in my works. Will slog out overnight tonight to finish everything. Felt incredibly sorry to my groupmates. It just isn't fair for them who work so hard over the holidays and hand up their parts on time while I've only handed in a crappy draft so far.

It feels like deja vu all over again.

Don't wake me up....

No comments: