Sunday, July 22, 2012

Of fishy and urchin

Hello, my dear neglected blog. I am glad and thankful that you're still here when the rest of the world are seemingly busy with their lives and no where to be found. Only you stood by faithfully, waiting here, knowing that one day i'll need to dump all my frustration on you again. I've been thinking that my prince charming is a fish all these while. Instead, along came an urchin and created all the stormy waves in the sea instead. The urchin, as we know, is a precious and highly sought-after sea creature for all seafood lovers. Such a luxurious creature, how do I, a mere buggy-eyed purple bloat fish attain it? I don't.. But alas, the urchin sticks to the bloat fish on his own accord. Urchin's charm is undeniable. Bloat fish could see why so many other sea creatures are captured by that very charm. Urchin is very nice to bloat fish too; giving care and attention to bloat fish like how a gentlefish should. But like a typical fishy tale, there's always a catch. In this sea, urchin has a girlfriend. Bloat fish is confused. Urchin said that he and his gf are good together. But he continues to ask for bloat fish everyday. Bloat fish is very confused. Have you ever wondered, for every person who confessed their feelings to you, how many others out there who likes you but never told you so? And out of those people, how many more would be hurt by your actions without you even meaning to? Urchin, you're nothing but trouble. You have spikes all over your body which hurts people who dares to go near you. But urchin, you're the one who came close to me. I stayed because you look too lonely by yourself, hoping to be friends with someone ehow doesn't mind your spikes. But urchin, do you have any idea how harsh it is to stand by anxiety be poked by your spikes and yet still have to smile brightly to you, while my blood is flowing out of the cuts I got from being too near you?

No comments: