Saturday, March 21, 2009

In the still of the night..

It's quiet at night. It's refreshing but gloomy at the same time. Is that even possible?
Perhaps that's what Li Bai felt when he composed the "chuang qian ming yue guang" poem.

Hall is nice. But it gets a bit dull after a while, and almost everyone has this tired look on their face, smiling only out of courtesy. The pretentious air can be a bit overwhelming sometimes.

I miss home.

Home is like an escapade for me from all the craps I've to endure here. No matter how much mum nags or yuek rolls her eyes at me, I felt at ease everytime I'm home . Because home is a place where I truly felt the sense of belonging. Where I can cuddle with mum for comfort and bully yuek for entertainment. Or recently, a round of mahjong for "family bonding".

I wanna go home la~~~

No comments: