Thursday, March 12, 2009

The KHJ phenomenon

In the hot pursuit of a current rising Korean superstar, here's some interesting conversation exchanged between CW, the KHJ-crazed-recently-turned-fangirl, and me.

Scene 1: Before group project meeting, 10am.

Me: *sitting quietly on the chair*
CW: *rushing over to meet me*
Me: Hey yo.
CW: YES!!!!! Yes yes yes!!!
Me: What?
CW:I've finally dreamt of him!!! =D *jumps around excitedly with little fist-pumped-in-the-air gestures*
Me:@_@

Scene 2: During meeting, 11+am

JN: *points to CW* She's such an honorable woman! (refering to CW's long-distance relationship with her bf)
Me: Yeah, until she would only cheat on her bf in her dreams.
CW: No leh, I didn't. It's KJH who fell in love with me hor. (refering to the earlier dream)
Me: -____-""""


Scene 3: During lecture break, 10am

CW: *looks very sad*. I am very sad.
MC & I: Har, what happened??
CW: KHJ is going to US for 6 months for dance training!
Me: Yeah, I know that already. It's good what.
CW: But I won't get to meet him then in Korea!!
Me: Not like you confirm will if he doesn't go.
CW: But I'll be happy just to know that he's near me!! And I already planned to join his fanclub le.
Me: .................................

Scene 4: MSN chat, 4.30pm

CW: Hey, your campus is near KHJ's campus le!!
Me: Huh?? What campus??
CW: Ansan la.
Me: I know Ansan is my campus. I mean he in what campus still studying mer??
CW: K--------. Nola. His campus last time.
Me: -_-"
Me: Last time ma. No use.
CW: I know. But I feel happy just to be somewhere near the place that he's familiar with.
Me: ...................................... Ok .

Interesting. Can't wait till he throws a concert or meet-the-fan session here somewhere near the future? It would be even more interesting to see CW's reaction. Scream??Victory dance? Faints?? Or perhaps her mood will be so good that she'll even buy me anything i want. Hehe.

You hear that, Kim Hyun Joong-ssi?? Or his uncle's-brother's-friend's-second cousin's-3rd child's-primary school-mate's-sister?

What? Who knows someone like that will stumble upon this and tell him.

3 comments:

shynn said...

haha, i was laughing like mad reading this post
cw is so funny

~CiPei~ said...

Hahahaha... totally agree with boo..
I can imagine myself how cwei is acting that time.. lols!! hahahaha!!

Kaixin said...

wait till you see it on your own.
totally dunno how to react seeing her like that. lost for words. haha!