Monday, March 23, 2009

Run and running shoes.

Finally went running, after a longgggg time of promising myself I will.

Ran with the old nike shoes instead of the new one. So uncomfortable.

I know this has been a while but I realise I haven't write a post about my shoes which got stolen case. Stupid thief I hope you lost all your shoes in the future. You shall be forgiven though if you would kindly return me the shoes to where it is supposed to be. Preferably in the same condition that you took it before.

Shit. Like the hole in my pocket is not big anough already. Getting a new pair of running shoes will cost a bomb le, considering that I can't just fit into any normal shoes and run. Last time I did that both the toenails at my big toes fell off. How disgusting.

Gimme back my shoes!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even my ASADI slipper got stolen! hahaha... xD

Kaixin said...

let's hope the thief got athlete feet from wearing your slippers then.