Sunday, June 21, 2009

After the afternoon..

The weekend was a blast. Just check out the pics on facebook and you'll know what I mean. Mich got a really chio hair cut which I heart so much. Would have turned a les on her, except only it's weird because she's my friend (haha, inside joke).

We did a lot over the weekend. But what I enjoyed most, besides the numerous purchase that were made on my retail therapy, is surprisingly when we did nothing at all except talk talk and talk over a cup of bubble tea this afternoon. And by talk I seriously mean TALK, not the kind of yak yak yak that we usually do on gatherings. Topics that were covered ranges from stuffs from our daily lives to religions and (surprise surprise!)sexuality. I must say I made some interesting discoveries today *wink wink*.

Talking about the good old days made me misses a lot of things.

I miss Yi Ling.
Those chat sessions on trivial things like American Idol and other more serious stuffs we had in the car on our way to tuitions. Those are the few rare moments where Yi Ling truly got to express what she wanted to.

I miss Boo.
Those times when we sit together in classes and me ranting like mad to her, and she listened ever so patiently. Those are the only moments where I truly got to express what I wanted to.

I miss Chareli.
Seet oh dear seet. What would've I done without you, my partner in crime. You are the only one who would entertain my crazy ideas and fool around with me, cheering me up more than you ever could've known. The fun stuffs we did are too long to be listed. I would've been a sad sad girl without you around. On a random note, I think of you everytime I see a koi fish pond. LOL!

I miss Karen.
Though we don't talk too much. But those moments-when we both are quiet while others are yakking away(because we are either uninterested or don't get it), and then we'll both look at each other with the same expression that reads "I'm bored", and started our own conversation instead-are priceless. Besides, you are the one to go to when it comes to "girly" stuffs like boys and fashion.

I miss Vi Vian.
The kind kind friend. Who sit through boring add math and physics tuitions with me. Who helped explained to me when I don't get it because I was so busy daydreaming away. Who takes the trouble of sending me home after tuition because she and her father are worried about me cycling home alone at night. Who I regretted not being nicer to.

I miss Shi Hui.
My dear Chua-key. Although we weren't very close to each other, but you are the most sincere and friendliest girl I know. I still remember very clearly how we first met; Moral lesson during Standard 2. I could replay the scene like a video in my head if I want to. And how you had cared so much when I was down, even when you are half-way around the globe away in Bristol.

I miss Ee Theng.
In Form 6. Where she would be the first to notice something wrong, and rushed to my side, when I was struck by the Emo-Cloud.

I've always thought that I had little friends in my school days. Where I was a third wheel that everyone would somehow forgot. But the talk with Airin, CW and Mich these afternoon finally made me "see" the lovings I've received from you girls all these years.

The girls have complained how they are scared to read my blog because it's too emo. Well, I hope this doesn't count as an emo post.

I'm going to bed tonight smiling, after counting the blessings that I have received.

And tomorrow will be a long long day..

P/S: there's no category for Airin, CW snd Mich because those are people that I damn missed. But that doesn't mean I love you girls any less. You girls rocked my day. =)

9 comments:

ShiHui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShiHui said...

kai xin...
can you tell me how did we meet in std 2???
i totally have no memory on that...
this is totally a post full of emotions...
sorry for not being the closest friend of yours...
i have overlooked so many things in the past but i promised there will be one thing that i will do for you when i am back...

A BEARY BIG HUG ALL THE WAY FROM BRISTOL...

see you soon... =D

P/S : i removed the comment because there was some typo... hahahha... sorry...

shynn said...

i'm extremely pleased with this post

airin said...

bugggerrr!!!i was so so hard feeling when i have to leave earlier..cuz i will missed out the fun with u 3!!!bugger i bloody hell missed u!!!die die i wan my intern in spore!!!but u n cw aren't there le..wuwu...sadnyer!!!wuwu...regretted accepting the job...wuwu...xoxo..miss u tonnes n tonnes n tonnes!!!!huggy

m!Ch3lle said...

wow...
i'm so so so glad to hear that...
n i'm surprised that both u and cw misses us(those who just went out together that day) even though we just met earlier...
n i'm not saying that i dont miss u guys..
just that well, I LOVE U ALL DAMN MUCH!!!!!

chareli said...

walao. the photos already made me feel like GAHHHH. hahaha. knowing that there were interesting discoveries also made me feel kinda GAHHHH. must be feeling a little pat poh there. haha!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

miss you too lah, Chew. or Kaixin. actually which one do you prefer?
yeah, i know i don't say it much. hardly say it in fact because i'm not a mushy person to begin with. haha but yeah miss you guys lah. haihhhh.
Haha, emo or not I'll stil come and visit good old Paddyfoot's blog. Wow, we need to get into some mischief together lah. It's been too long. WAY TOO LONG. ah. HAHA. KOI POND. REALLY?! I thought pig or kelawar or monkey would have been more apt. HAHAHA!

I find Karen's part rather amusing. You two are quiet because you don't get it or uninterested. HAHAHAHA. xD

Finally, some happy stuff =P after the "Turning of The 22"

Kaixin said...

alamak!! where's my earlier comment? bugger blogspot...

ShiHui: During Pendidikan Moral. We sat next to each other and you initiated talking to me. We clicked instantly. =)

hianshynn: ugh, that sounded a bit wrong...hahaha.

airin: bugger! we just met not too long ago la~~~ go work and feed your bank acc a lil first. i'll see you soon anyway. =)

Michelle: Whoa, i tot you too damn scared to read my blog?? hahaha. first time seeing you comment on my blog. And nice change of vocab here. ;)

chareli: Here's your consolation; you were (a third of) my Valentine le, remember? Haha. And think of the cute jap soccer player we met on that day.=D

I could only type this kind of thing out. PDA is a challenge for me too. Lol.

Yes, because i used to love playing with your koi fish a lot last time. Haha. Pig reminds me of mich occasionally.

ShiHui said...

hahahaahaha...
i am the one who initiated the talk???
omg...
i can't believe it...
hehehehe...
that's how we become friends...
cool... :D:D:D

Liyn said...

What a nice post. I miss you too Chew. It's crazy it's been a year since I met you. More than a year actually. =(

U make sure you meet up with me before you go to Korea k.

On a side note, I love our girls. Every single one of them. I told Chiau Wei that you guys are the best bunch of friends i've ever had. So grateful for that.