Monday, June 1, 2009

The Saga Continues (Part 2)..

OK. Maybe not part 2. More like part 5 or 6. But I heck care.

What could've happened now? Nothing could be worse right?

Well, that's exactly what Airin said to me last night. "Just when you thought nothing could be worse than this..".

And well, something worse did happened. I crashed my mum's car into a pole. While trying to do a simple reverse parking. With lots of huge-ass spaces available at both sides.

It's official. I'm a horrible person.

Horrible at driving.
Horrible at cooking (despite having a superb cook of mum).
Horrible at piano (despite being an 8th-grader).
Horrible at singing (despite being in the choir team for years).
Horrible at sports (despite having this built).
Horrible at tech-y and gadget stuffs.
Horrible at work.
Horrible at study.
Horrible at getting myself a decent haircut (heck!).

The list goes on and on.

And worst still, I'm a horrible friend. I gossiped behind a friend's back. To other friends.

Maybe I should make an appearance in "Gossip Girl" or "Mean Girls". I bet I wouldn't be so horrible at gossiping and bitching.

More feathers to add to that hideous cap now:
When I turned 22, I got myself an ugly haircut and crashed my mum's car into a pole. And I finally see what a horrible person I am.

Someone stab me with a fork already.

1 comment:

chareli said...

aiyorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maybe the first few days of 22 isn't going well but it will soon!

like people say, if you're good at something, chances are there will be someone better than you. so likewise for "horribility." i am pretty sure there are people more horrible than you!