Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Inner Creatures..

Update: When I got back from lunch, the supervisor got me a piece of waffle too! wtbleach. Ate those after dinner, which comprises of a bowl of noodle plus some fruits. Night is Kling's bf's birthday. Celebrated it here. Eating is inevitable. =( Ate a piece of brownie cheese cake (yum!), a bite of tofu cake (don't ask), a quarter of McD's Fillet O'Fish, and some fries. Total calories over 2500 for today. Die~~

Ugh! What have I done?

I bought a packet of chesse and floss bread this morning, that kind that have 4 long buns in it. So I told myself it'll be my breakfast and lunch since I blow my budget of the day on it.

Come lunch, I finished the entire packet in the lounging area of the library. It was satisfyingly good and my tummy felt a bit full. However, I think the Binge Monster decided to strike again and planted this little idea in my head.

"Go get a waffle. Go get a waffle."

And just like that, I found my feet dragging themselves towards the canteen area, instead of surfing the net in the library like I originally planned to.

The Diet Buddy and Money Lover did tried to argue to get a piece of fruit instead. But the Binge Monster squash them flat with its fat-ass and kept them quiet.

And in a blink of an eye, I've finished the entire slab of waffle too. Was totally stunned.

My stomach feels sickeningly full now as I type this post. My promise to run has been broken for 2 days. Will I succeed today?

Oh wait, what's that I hear?

"Pig out in front of the tele. Pig out in front of the tele."

Oh, pardon me for that interuption. Allow me to introduce Lazy-Bum. He's best buddy with the Binge Monster.

Don't you just love those two??

1 comment:

chareli said...

*high 5 with Binge Monster!*