Sunday, April 25, 2010

"L" for Loser..

Who are you to judge me?

It's my life and who are you to care if I screw it up? It's not like it's going to affect you in the least bit anyway.

Do I have to do everything properly just so I can measure up to your standard? Give me reasons why should I do that?

I can just throw away everything I have now and just pursue the things I want to do the most if I want to. Without your permission or anything.

I might not be able to wear my emotions on my sleeve all the time but that doesn't mean I'm not feeling anything inside at all. I do envy you for being able to show your emotions so outwardly but you are not me, so you don't know what goes through my head all the time. You might not even be able to guess the kind of things that bothers me all the time for life's sake. Just because you live in a world purer and brighter than me doesn't mean we all do.

Everyone has their own problems so they must have their own reasons for one thing or another. I'd rather be judged based my looks than my character coz you don't know me at all. So don't try to act smart like you know everything.

How do you define losers and winners anyway? I might be a loser, but I'm fine the way I am.

So, get off my back and leave me alone will ya?

"Crazy isn't about being broken, or swallowing a dark secret. It's you, or me, amplified..."-Susanna Kaysen in Girl, Interrupted

No comments: