Sunday, April 25, 2010

An online dating site..

Update: Oh great, a click on the "twister" game application brings such rude interventions. It's supposed to be a "game" where they connect you to just any random people, some with webcam, so you can chat face to face with them. An several clicks on the "next" button reveals nothing but dirty weird sh*ts wanking to themselves! Bloody hell!! How am I supposed to study with such horrifying image imprinted into my head now! GAH!!! And I still haven't figure out how to delete my account. -___-""" Now I shall salvage my eyes by going on a eye candy spree. Another excuse not to study..kns...

Studying makes people do a lot of weird things, just so to have an excuse to not study.

For example, signing up on a dating site, and talking to a few dozens of dodgy strangers.

Check it out yourself http://www.badoo.com/

Less than 1 hour there's more than 30 guys who tried to chat me up, all of them dodgier than the previous one. And looking either like a pug, bulldog, or a chihwahwa. No offernce, but I'm really judgemental when it comes to looks. Well, at least they are all honest enough to put up their own picture.

What the hell was I thinking in the first place? Shall go and delete my account now before some weird sh*t jerks off to my picture...

No comments: