Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There's so much I want to do now, despite study should be on the top of my priority list.

I want to cook. Tteokbokki, pajeon, dak galbi, apple crumble/cobbler, banana walnut cake.

I want to learn new piano pieces. The name of life (Spirited Away OST), Yiruma's pieces.

I want to run. I want to dance. I want to drink. I want to shop. I want to go to the beach. I want to spend time with my mum. Yada yada yada...

Anything except dealing with this whole contract mess in front of me now. But what to do? I made a vow in front of the Dearly Departed-s I'll work hard to make it through. Nowhere near hard though. How?

Sometimes, I think my life is jinxed because I made too many empty promises.

Random: Regretted not giving her all in piano last time. Could only sigh in envy listening to all the beautiful pieces she could have played if only she was more serious.


I want nothing more than to be cooking and baking and playing my piano right now...

No comments: