Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shower Musing

I'm currently using The Body Shop Pomegranate Shower Gel. The one that I used before this was the Passion Fruit Shower Gel, also from The Body Shop. Both were given to me by the girls as my 21st b'day pressie because they find me too stinky.

I absolutely loved the Passion Fruit one as it has a wonderful lovely smell. A lot of people said they love my shower gel too when I lend it to them.

But everytime I use the Pomegranate one, I couldn't help being bothered by its smell. It has a grassy-metallic scent which is very different from whatever fruitty scent you would normally expect. In fact, the smell reminded me of a little yellow bug which I used to find at my ahmah's house when I was small. We call it the stinky bug. The smell wouldn't go away for days once u've touch it, even if u wash it with loads of soap.

I'm not the only one who finds that the Pomegranate smells weird. The older sis who used it before said the same thing. Even Airin asked me to use the Passion Fruit one first because the Pomegranate one smells a bit weird when she passed them to me.

I'll still use it though since it's a b'day present.

Well, at least my shampoo smells nice.=D

p/s: I'm only joking about the me stinky part. I'll smell nice even if I don't bathe for 3 days...not that I've tried before though.

No comments: