Sunday, December 14, 2008

why again??!!!

Stop barging into my life. I really wanna forget about you.

You suck.

You don't know how much you've hurt me before.
Not once but 3 times. 3 FREAKING TIMES!!!

Thanks to you I have a hard time opening up my heart again.
Thanks to you I was made the butt of jokes, looking like a fool.
Thanks to you I was left wondering what the hell is wrong with me for 2 years, before I finally realised the hell wrong is YOU who are too much of a coward and a pathetic attention-seeker.

Stop your honey-candy-sweet talk. They won't work on me anymore, because they are more like poison now.

Oh, how I wish you'll just dissapear. You dunno how many times I've brutally murdered you in my head. My favourite being stomping on your big-stupid-thick-skulled head repeatedly until it's smashed up like mashed potato plus some gooey bloody minced meat.

Leave me alone, you sucker!!

No comments: