Friday, April 24, 2009

Annoying annoyance.

Here I am, trying to study for REAL in the study room. And that's when I realise annoyance are everywhere.

1. Annoying and Inconsiderate People
This group of people just came and sit next to my table, chatted and laughed loudly like nobody business, packed equally loudly and left after 20 min. What's the point in the first place?

2. Loud Discussion
The two that are left of the group are discussing whatever not very loudly now. Hello, I don't care about whatever financial system the country should adopt right now. I only care about toilet bowls, pipes, air-cons, how we should clean the shits in the pipes....Right, you don't care either too.

3. Loud Breathing
This might sound hilarious, but trust me, it's really distracting, especially when it's just next to you. I laughed real hard when I first read somewhere in Harry Potter about Draco penalising Ron for breathing to loudly (Ron said it as a joke when Draco was in the High Inquisitory Squad in HBP if I'm not mistaken). But now I realise there's such thing as irritating loud breathing. Too bad some people just can't help with their own wheezing breaths.

4. Funny, Unpleasant Smells
Food might smell nice. But char kuey tiao in an air-conditioned room? Study room is so not a food court. Meanwhile, the same 2 people mentioned earlier, one of them sprained an ankle or something. I can tell that because the smell of medicated oil is SUPER strong ok?? Pity you that you've to hurt yourself so close to exam but do you have to go around informing people that with the smell? Or is that some free advertisement for the sinseh you went to?Please, we only get 10% of fresh air here and the rest of 90% are recycled. The stupid smells gonna stay for hours and that is not exactly pleasant.

Gah! No matter what, 100% concentration power on now!

2 comments:

chareli said...

hahahahaha

HAVEN'T WE ALL EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE??

to number 1, ask them to STFU.

to number 2, ask them to STFU too because NO ONE CARES. HAHA.

to number 3, ask them to stuff their nostrils with tissue paper otherwise you would jam pencils in them yourself!

to number 4, ask the stinkpot to get the hell out of there before you get his char kuey tiao or medicated oil and stuff it up his/her arse. suddenly i smell char kuey tiao @_@

now, wasn't that some violent fun? X)

hate those dimwits.

OOOH NOW I REMEMBER THE HARRY POTTER INCIDENT! XD

Kaixin said...

GAH! I did all those thousands of times in my head.

The loud breather's actually my friend la. That's why can't do anything about it.

Oh yay! You remember that excerpt from HBP too!!!