Thursday, April 2, 2009

Small for Big..

I went to collect my uniform for work today. And it makes me really really wanna crawl under the couch. Bloody.

This guy handed me the uniform (button-up black shirt) which is a little too small for my size. I could tell by just looking at it. So I told him exactly that. He asked me to try on first. I just slip it on the spot and needless to say, it was too small. So said guy looked a bit troubled and said that that's the biggest size he got. I retorted by saying they told me that the shirts will act be rather big even for me before this. And you know what that irritating guy just have to say??

"Well, I think to them it's considered very BIG already." All the while throwing me dirty looks like it's my fault I'm too fat and couldn't squeeze into that bloody shirt. Oh yeah, and he just HAVE to keep making "off-hand" remarks to his colleague throughout the ordeal also, saying that I'm just a little more "高大" than others. Then, he asked me to go change into the shirt properly in the toilet instead of wearing it on top of the shirt that was on me that time if I don't mind.

Fine. I went. Bu t still, small is small. The stomach area was actually fine but the shoulder and chest area *ahem* were too tight for my liking. And I'm sure most people will know button-up shirt usually can be quite restrictive for movement around the arm area if the fit is not good.

So, I got out of the toilet and told the guy that it's really small la. And behold, they whip out this hideous coat-like kind of dress for me to try on instead. Ditto. Tried it on on the spot. And lo and behold, the dress actually fits, albeit still a little small in my opinion. Nevermind that. Guess what irritating guy said when I was buttoning up the dress.

"Hmmm, just try to not eat for these few days before the work la hor. Haha."

He dared to "haha" me somemore!! Bloody hell. I could only manage a half-lift at one corner of my mouth at him that time. Bloody shit.

What? Your company called me several times to ask me go work. Fine, I accept.

Then your company have actually go dig up my past record, reprimand me and make me feel like a pile of lousy crap for what I did again, and still weirdly still wants to hire me. Fine, I accept.

Your company want me to do this and that, but kept changing the details every half a day. Fine, I accept.

Your company couldn't provide me with a decent uniform which I could fit into. Fine, I accept. Mind you. I went down and met their product manager already last week. Personally told her what size I wear too.

But your freaking employee ridiculed me when I couldn't fit into your so-called "too-big-for-you" shirt??? That really pissed me off.

Who are you to put me down like that, in front of other 10 people? Bloody. Take a look at the mirror if you would. Strip down naked too if you must. I bet with that built of yours your "asset" should be around the size of a Chupa Chups lollipop.

Stupid *short* irritating guy with oily hair scalp and a Chupa Chups-sized of an asset.

Don't say I'm mean. Because I shall be kind and wish you your Chupa Chups grow like 1 nanometer before you die.

2 comments:

chiau wei said...

wah..poor thing..nvm..2 more days to go only..

~CiPei~ said...

Love tis post!!
Especially the chupa chups size asset!!
lols!! Keep it going on, chew!!
And have fun working!! Good luck!!
Is it your internship or just part time work??