Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainism rainism go away~~~

"Rainism, it's rainism~~~"

Yet another new muse on K-pop.

Sigh. I blame chareli..

But this show is so freaking funny I have to laugh into my Octie just so my neighbours wouldn't think I'm possessed or something. Here's the funniest part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okFGmgvKh4w

Surprisingly, it's not Rain that made me watch the show in the first place though. The entire cast was just so funny, especially Hyori, Jae Suk-ahjussi, "Chunderella" and the Stepmom, and my current fav, Daesung.

The main hosts of Family Outing.

The most hillarious pair, "Dumb and Dumber" brothers Jae Suk and Daesung.^0^

Fooling around with their "back mirrors". LOL!


Beware each episode take around 2 hours. But each "visit" by a guest will take 2 episodes so you'll have to end up watching 4 hours to finish 1 part! So watch everything only if you are really free. Or if you prepare to, quote cw here, "come crying out of the exam hall" like me.

Enjoy.

No comments: