Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm So Hot!

I'm so so so hot HOT!


Unfortunately it's not the same hot like the Wonder Girls.


The sun has been shining so brightly lately it's fiercer than the Wonder Girls' dance.



Even when the sun wasn't shining so fiercely, the humidity in the air outside is still so high it'll make me sweat a bucket by just lifting a finger.
Sleeping at night proves to be a big problem since my room is facing the west. That means the heat got build up in the evening and makes the room real hot at night. What more when my bed is right next to the window!


Oh how I just wish I could submerge myself in a pool of cold water and just sleep there.
Like how Yoo Bin did here.



Ok, minus the dozen of hot guys though. It's already hot enough without them around.
In the meantime, the study room is only my refuge from the blazing sun's mercy.

ALL HAIL AIR- CONDITIONER!

You are the COOLEST thing EVA.



2 comments:

chareli said...

Yoo Bin is hot but the air con made me LOL. HAHA!

Kaixin said...

Even though she's put on more weight now, Yoo Bin's still hot. Especially when she dances. =D

Thank god for air-con lo..