Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Crowning Glory.

CAUTION: THIS POST IS EXTREMLY SELF-CENTRED SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF DEVELOPING LAZY-EYES DUE TO UNCONTROLABLE AMOUNT OF EYE-ROLLING.

You have been warned. So press the back button on the top left corner of your window screen now before it's too late. Should you choose to proceed until here, that means you understood that you are fully liable for the own risk you are taking to continue reading this post
Ok. Here we go.
The big question -such an important life-changing decision- "Should I cut my hair or keep it long?". I'm sure most of the female population are faced with this super difficult question to tackle before. Why? Hair is a person's crowning glory. Hair determines a person. And especially for people who are not lucky enough to born with a face of an angle, like me, hair is the most crucial element which can make or break a person.
I've been having short hair for about 2 years now and recently I've decided to keep them long again. But then, I stumbled upon Sunye's(of Wondergirls' fame) short crop and I couldn't stop thinking about it since.
Sunye had long hair before and it was just blah.

Blah looking hair

But ever since she chopped off that long tress of hers, she transformed into a HOT SEXY MAMA!

Now that girl can croon "I'm so HOTTT" perfectly with that new hairstyle.

Yaya, I know the bob's a bit off-fashion already now but who cares! I think this is one versatile style that I can actually work with. But then, it is provided I manage to lose like 5 kg before that to avoid looking like a giant pig-ass with a tiny head, which I shall be working my ass off to lose those kg's during this vacation.

Mum has been telling me to keep it short too, and that I look better with short hair. I've actually heard a few other people commented before that I look younger with short hair too. I myself realise that long hair makes me look like any other common girl down the street.

But why oh why then, did I garner more attention when my hair was longer? Ok. perhaps that's because of my post gollumn-face braces day. Besides, all the short crops that I've had before this wasn't exactly wonderful (because I had to get them at cheap salon because I was broke).

And then, there's the fact also I would love to have a long, wavy, sexy tress for once.

Who wouldn't love gorgeous hair like this?

Although I'm not sure yet whether I can pull it off, personality-wise and everything. But with the rate of my hair's growth nowadays, I shall be able to have them by the time I am 25. Or more. T_T

Long hair's so much more of a pain to maintain too. And expensive $$.

Gah!! And the worst thing is I'm now at the fork of a road. My hair length is neither long or short, somewhere in between. Should I choose to cut it short, it may take years before it'll grow back long again. Should I choose to keep it long, it might take another year or two too, and I've to put up with the yucky mess of a mop before it finally reach a nice length. And should I think that long hair is afterall not suitable on me then and decided to chop it off, wouldn't that makes me go one big-a** round of a joke? -___-"""""

Oh god. Why is this so difficult? And shouldn't I be studying for my final paper now?

And should you actually read all the way until here, will you please leave a comment and let me know what you think? Long hair or short hair. Please vote.

And then, I have to think about the length of my fringe also...

头发,我的三千烦恼丝。。。

4 comments:

airin said...

if u are sick of this hair style then make a change...u have had ur short hair for quite some time rit?then change again...but then u have to bear with the neither long nor short period for awhile:)looking forward for ur chio hair again:)

chareli said...

hahahaha or get a wig. senang!

yay! or hair extensions.

sunye has unfortunately gone back to her blah long hair. really damn blah leh. i couldn't recognise her loh. i super love her short hair. SO HOT INDEED.

why lah she wanna keep it long and blah. bodoh.

Kaixin said...

airin> err...not really a vote. haha. i want CHIO HAIR too!!!

chareli> you've been saying to get me a wig as my b'day pressie for year! haha. but then wig will itch le..

hair extension looks blah sometimes also. unless you have a certain length.

sunye was nearly invisible with her long hair la. which blind fella decided to let her has that blah hair again..you can totally see her oozing sex appeal with her short hair!!

Katie ♥ said...

I cannot decide also! Short hair makes you look hot! But there's just something about being able to flip our hair back... Sigh.

Sorry ah I cannot help. HAHAHA!