Saturday, May 16, 2009

Putting 2 and 2 together.

Life is pretty damn boring right now. It's like that when you have no $$ to spend. Shucks to the max..

I'm turning 22 in a week's time. Looks like I'll be spending another lonely birthday here this year. How exciting is that? All prime and legal at 22 and spending your birthday coop up in that tiny dark room with only your laptop all day as your companion? Yay. How great. -___-"""

Probably have to work too.

So, when I turn 22 I shall be lonely, sad, penniless, fat and pimply with horrendously overgrown hair. What? At least that way my "wishlist" could be fulfilled rite?

Like I said before, I hate birthdays...


P/S: Ok, worse come to worst, I shall just blast Big Bang from my mp3 (yes, I'm still using that pathetic but faithful stone) and boogie to it.

PP/S: Isn't it weird that the messages can't stop coming in on the phone and msn during the exam period but dead quiet now that the exam's over? What the bleach..

No comments: