Thursday, May 28, 2009

More than 5.5.

Work sucks. I need a higher-paying job.

The current employer is milking my effort more than the $5.5/hr they are paying me. Lousy place has lousy transport accessebility too. It bloody took me 45 min to travel there when the place is less than a 10 min drive away only. On some bloody sunny day, I've to spent 20 min waiting for the stupid bus to come and therefore, arrived late to work. Sienz..

Current jobscope include smiling sacharinely sweet at customers, being yes-man to the supervisor and senior, lending my strength as a kuli, sweating it out in the store-room which has non-existant air circulation, countless of counting worse than counting unhatched chicken eggs, and being the supervisors lunch-mate occasionally. Tell me I am so worth more than $5.5/hr. Freak.

The only upside of the job is they tend to break and off for work right on the dot of time. And time tends to go by a little faster when there is work to do. And the colleagues are rather nice people (despite being so naggy sometimes that it irks the hell out of me!). Ok. But that's still not worth $5.5!

God save me. Dumping a few $k's in front of my doorsteps will help. Or a super rich, hot and nice guy will do too.

No comments: