Sunday, May 24, 2009

When I Turned 22..

When I turned 22, I felt like an extra big idiot.

Why?

I started my day by being duped by a stupid old trick. AGAIN.

I picked out a lousy restaurant to dine in again knowing the food sucks. AGAIN.

I went running and sprained my ankle just like that. AGAIN!

Someone please tell me that this is completely normal and there's a scientific explanation for one's brain to totally rot when they turn 22 or something.

Until then, excuse me while I go squat at one corner and grow some mushrooms.

4 comments:

chareli said...

your post is so damn hilarious that i was LOL-ing. yes yes, i know i should be sympathetic instead.

hahahahaha.

aiyorrrrr.... kesian lah you. put ice on sprained ankles! how's it healing?

eh what trick ah?

ShiHui said...

aiyo...
you sprained your ankle again???
please be extra careful...
take care... :)

airin said...

aiyoo..u super suay le...aihhh...
when u twisted once ad, need to be more careful...cuz the occurrence of it is quite high le..take care ahhh....

Kaixin said...

chareli> glad that my "plight" makes you lol-ed. haha. -__-".. wait till you turn 22!

It's a stupid job thing la. Some MLM thg. Made me missed going bk home to muar just for the stupid interview.

ShiHui> I try. But that'll require co-operation from my rotty brain and blurry eyes. Er, scratch that. I mean my entire old body part...

Airin> Like I said, I'll try. haha.

Thanks everyone for the concern. Thank god the sprain wasn't that bad but then I prob can't play for the upcoming handball league now. sienz...