Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3rd post in one night. Gahhh!!!

Obviously I'm so disturbed. And turning into a stalker soon.

Think straight think straight think straight think straight think straight.

Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't even come near me.

May I forget everything. Nothing is going to happen. Everything is going to be fine.

Stupid cupid stop picking on me.

What did I do wrong???

If only one can rips out ones brain and wash away the unwanted contents in it.

Stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it.

Gah!!!

Why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright. I lost. Ok. I do. So what?

But it's not going to work anyway. So don't even think about it.

What now? You got split personality or something? You are literally talking to yourself using the second-man reference. Oh no. Siao?

Not really. Just got to get it off my chest.

Sleep girl sleep. Get up tomorrow and run and forget all about it.

The missing thing in my life...

2 comments:

shynn said...

apa ni?

Kaixin said...

apa itu?

haha dun bother. my head was in a mess when i wrote that. gotta siphoned those things out of system for a bit. i'm fine now. =)

thanks for caring anyway.