Friday, September 11, 2009

The Princess Syndrome..

Some people just really take things for granted.

Just because you are born with a comfortable life doesn't mean others are too.

Just because you don't think something is important doesn't mean others think so too.

Just because something is not yours doesn't mean you can trash it around like useless garbage.
Especially when that something belongs to someone else who values it a lot and is kind enough to lend it to you, even when you did not bother to find out who the owner is and thank that person.

Just because you are some kind of princess where you come from doesn't mean you can act like one here.

I'm so upset now.

And for your information, that's my favourite cardigan from Topshop which I bought with my hard-earned money using literally my own hands. It may not costs a lot but it means a lot to me. And I happened to like it a lot because it fits me so well I don't mind wearing it everyday.

I really really hate dealing with stuck-up treat-me-like-a-princess-gu niangs.

No comments: