Friday, September 25, 2009

Random and confusing thoughts.

Life's good. Besides a few small setbacks like the module thingy and a few extra flab.

Been to concert, drinking, norae-ing and stuffs. Found out best way to cure a hangover is to go running.

However, I couldn't help but think only of it for now. I'm pretty sure you all can guess what.

Yes. When it comes to the matter of heart, I'm a helpless idiot. Completely clueless. So the best way to handle it? Ignore it. Ignorant is bliss.

But then, there is only so much a person can act blur and ignore. The signals are confusing. I hate it. It was nearly deja vu all over again.

I only want a rich oppa. Preferably some mafia big bro type. To go with the lao-da type Yue wants also.

Missing the little sis a bit~~~

2 comments:

airin said...

siape siape siaperrrrrr????hahaha

Kaixin said...

i tell u also u dunno.