Friday, September 4, 2009

Inside room 415..

Life's great and happening now.

But I'm sitting here in my neighbour's room, with four of us, each doing our own stuffs on our own lappies, and they are all chatting with someone on webcam except me.

And that makes me wonder. 55 people online on my msn list. But how many do I really actually chat too? Not even friends from hall whom I used to be so close with. And the sis's can't be seen online anywhere for days.

And I couldn't help but feel, life is great and happening, but it is kind of sad when there's no loved one to share it with...

3 comments:

shynn said...

i don't have a webcam but you still can chat with me

airin said...

im sorry i must be away...miss me lerr...hahaa

chareli said...

call me, AND I'LL BE THERE......

HAHAHAHAAHHA