Friday, September 11, 2009

It's You.

I'll really update with more interesting stuff soon.

But for now, here's something for you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86eCTjPHb8&feature=PlayList&p=7F91BE74F46AC873&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31

I'm usually not one who's into emo lovey-dovey break-up songs. And definitely not Super Junior ghey songs. Except for the mad-addictive Sorry Sorry's hand-rub and shoe-wipe dance.

But somehow this is different. I'm feeling it more the more I listened to it. The kind of feel only Jay Chou's emo songs can make me feel.

It sure is tough to stand out in a big group of 13 pretty guys.






But this one totally got my heart.


Kyuhyun.

One line of amazing vocal at the chorus part and I'm sold. Doesn't help too that he's kinda cute. Such a cheap whore I am.

Haih~~

3 comments:

shynn said...

he's cute right?
and he sings really well

Kaixin said...

hahaha. how is everything i like you like too? we have such similar taste!!

shynn said...

haha.. i like them first..
we're friends.. that's why
high 5*