Sunday, November 9, 2008

Again??!!

Die. Second post in such a short time..

I really should be studying.

Exam is stressing enough. Makes people have lots of random thoughts.

Kena saman because of a RM0.60 parking coupon AGAIN is like the cherry on top of your year. Makes people really want to scream their lungs out. If only I can wipe that stupid smirk off the officer's face...

Being caught lying just to get an extra piece of fruit has to be the cream of the crop. Now I'm officially on Aunty Grumpy's blacklist forever.

Die..

Why oh why depressing events have to unfold themselves one after another continuosly? Why can't they talk it through and take turns doing it slowly?

It's true then that it never rains but it showers.

I'm such a drama queen... Amazing though how I can make a drama out of this even-more-amazingly-boring life....

No comments: