Sunday, November 23, 2008

Of pink and weird dreams..

I realise most popular "bimbo" blogs are pink. xiaxue's pink, cheesie's pink, pinkpau's pink,..even huiyi's blog is pink.

Maybe i should turn here into a pink bimbo blog too once i'm done with exams. Can imagine me posting up various pictures of myself pouting and acting chio already? Talk about nothing but the awesomeness of designer clothes and the wonders of bubbles and cotton candy and loves? Puntuating every single sentence with "omg!", "totally" and "like"? like "it was like, so omg totally so gorgeous, and i so like totally heart it!!! loves..".

Lol. Don't faint, people. Afterall, i did used to be obssessed all over pink and barbie dolls when i was much younger. Heck, i've even did ballet complete with the tights and tutus. -__-"

That is if i survive the exam. I think i'm really going bonkers even if i don't die from it. Why?
Just the day before yesterday i dreamt of one of my close girl-friend here kissing me all over when she would normally accuse me of molesting her if i ever so much of accidentally brush against her fingernail. That irritating banshee...

And last night i dreamt of the other two of the PFM trio (i'm the third one) actually look deep into each other's eyes before kissing each other. Nevermind that one of them is totally devoted to her long time relationship with a certain curly-haired prodigy(who's currently residing in the UK). What's worst is that they claimed it's a proven way that helps in studying and i should try it too. With THEM!
wtf...i woke up in cold sweat...

Can absolutely conclude now that exams seriously screw my head.
Leave my dreams alone can?

No comments: