Sunday, November 30, 2008

Caffeine intoxication

I love coffee. But their effects on me is equivalent to drugs like marijuana or heroine (although i've never tried them before) and they last for hours and hours.

Supposed to drink a bit of coffee to keep me awake. But the effects was too strong and my plan backfired! Now i'm experiencing nervousness, shivers and a bit too lightheaded that i can't even concentrate on studying at all. Heck, i'm having a hard time to even type this properly. God knows how many times i've to use the backspace to correct me typo!!

And it's not like i had a lot lor..Barely half a cup of white coffee. Oh why? Why like that?
Anyone knows how to reverse this stupid effect? Coz i rili love coffee but have to restraint myself from drinking it each time because of this. AARRRGHHHH!!

Sidenote: I feel like I can run a million miles now. Maybe i should have coffee before sports training next time. The effects will be interesting, I think.

Side sidenote: I think i won't be able to sleep tonight. =(

No comments: