Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WT FREAKING F??

I AM DAMN PISSED OFF.

Seriously wtf???
Why can't that stupid lady do things properly?
What happened to my SEP application?

If this jeopardises my chance of going for SEP next year i'm so seriously going to cry. And maybe kill someone.

This is like the only reason i can still move on, the one small tiny bright light that i'm looking forward to. The only chance i have to get out of this shit hole. And thanks to some inefficient stupid procedure it has to go "poof!!!".

It's totally not fair. No. I refused to let it be like this.

Excuse me while i go to sharpen my parang right now..


Update: We brought up our case to the prof in charge of SEP (did i mention another friend of mine who's a dean's lister got missed out too??). He said he'll try his best to appeal for another places for us, but he can't guarantee us anything. The freaking namelist has been sent out to everyone so there's no way they can retract it. I still can't help blowing up everytime someone ask me about this. Wouldn't you too if you know perfectly well you would've definitely secure a place if not for a certain dumb lady's mistake??

3 comments:

chareli said...

hey chill lah.
maybe you should have screamed at her instead of just letting her go.

like "BITCH. DUNNO HOW TO DO YOUR JOB AH. HUHHHHHHHHHH HUHHHHHHHHHH."

hahahaha but then you might get arrested for verbal abuse.

anyways, hopefully it went alright. =/

Kaixin said...

I swear i could've kill her, the freaking no use lady..

What i couldn't understand is why she's still around when this isn't the 1st time she make such a blunder..

Freaking sack her can?

Stupid bitch..

Thanks for yelling at the bitch for me anyway..=)

chareli said...

hahahaha no worries. always a pleasure to shout bitch and point the middle finger.

*grins* =P

i've had plenty of practice with my landlady. hahahaha. eh can complain against that woman or not? tell them how displeased you are!