Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tech Idiot

As embarassing as it can be, i'm exactly what the title of this post said. Tech and gadgets are a whole new different world for me. I only know sufficient basics if my life depended on it.

I suck so much at tech that i can never follow whenever we have any step-by-step tutorial assignment using computers. I'll always be the one raising my hand several times in class to practically tell the whole class "I can't follow larr..." before i gave up when i reach the point where it's just impossible to catch up with the rest. Or when i finally symphatize with the poor tutor who has to come to my rescue everytime i shot my hand up the air..

Now you know why my blog layout suck. I tried to add a comment box so that it's easier for everyone to have their say. But the freaking thing (yes, it's that hard for me -_-") kinda said that i've to make a donation before i can get my personal guestbook??

Somebody be kind and enlighten me please. You will be much appreciated for saving me from having extra dead braincells.

No comments: